Sunday, July 8, 2007

Paul Arnell (Gary)


In a nutshell: Served an LDS mission to Madrid, Spain; started going by Paul; Graduated from University of Utah in Healthcare Administration; married my wife, Tristin; started a small syrup business (BeeSweet Syrups); started MBA program; dropped out; had our first son, Ripley; wrote a children's book; graduated from Masters of Organizational Management program (trumps MBA anytime!); working as a Financial Analyst for University of Utah Hospital and Clinics; preparing for the arrival of our baby girl in mid-June.  

5 comments:

Taggart said...

Gary!!!
What's going on? Good to read your little blurb. I'm trying to type this on our Wii and it is entirely too difficult. We definately should get together sometime.
-Tag

Breanne said...

so whats the deal? how was Tristan's delivery? what did you name your daughter and all that good stuff?????

Breanne

Jessica said...

Paul,
Your career sounds really cool. I've thought about going the healthcare-admin route. Not going to happen anytime soon. Glad to hear you are doing well!
Jessica

Pants said...

Paul,

Gosh, I can hardly call you that. Your family is adorable. I thought about org comm as a PhD. I love org comm so tell me more about the program you went through.

Jessica Y. said...

I am with Breanne Details!! By now your baby should be home and keeping you awake at night! What did you name her and of course we will need to see pictures! Congrats!!