Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kandy Cleveland






Hi everyone! What I've done since 1997...When to ISU for a year, quit school and I was trained on the job as a Medical Assistant. I'm still working as a medical assistant but I'm going to school again to go into Radiosonography and possibly the PA program after I get my Bachlors of Science. Who knows if I still have ambition after the Bachlors, but we will see. I stayed playing Basketball and volleyball on city leagues with Angie Saxton and Wendy Pugmire for a while. Then I got married to Nathan Breinholt and I have a step son, Dallynn. We live in Sandy, Utah and love our house. We are finishing the basement and always at home depot. AHHhhh... I started last year doing triathlons because I wanted a different workout/challenge. I have done very well and love doing them. I have done three so far and plan to do many more. I'm the YW president in my ward and that keeps me even more busy then school. I have a dog and her name is Bell. She is so cute. A group of us including Angie and Wendy did a hike in the grand canyon called Havasupai. It was amazing. That is it!!

3 comments:

Brandon B said...

Kandy, where is your hubby from? He looks really familiar.

JaNea said...

Kandy... I thought I told you to erase that horrible picture of me!!! It was great to see you at the reunion.

Jessica said...

The Havasupai hike looks pretty incredible. Angie sent me pictures when you guys got back. Such a cool place. And triathlons! Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Very cool.