Sunday, July 29, 2007

Janea Peterson



After graduation, I moved to Logan to attend Utah State University. I graduated in May 2002 with my bachelors degree in Social Work. I live in Logan currently and I am working at Utah's Department of Workforce Services where I am a Lead Employment Counselor. I've been able to do some traveling the past few years. Some of my favorite places to visit are Jamaica & Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. My friends and I are planning a trip to Virginia Beach and Washington DC later this summer.

4 comments:

Pants said...

JaNea, your hair is adorable! I didn't even recognize you in the pictures posted at the top.

Brooke D said...

you should call me when you come to DC. we live about and hour from there. GREAT SHOPPING!!!

Brandon B said...

Hey Jenea, sounds like you're doing better than me. I haven't been to puerto viarta. Have fun at Virginia and DC. I haven't been to Virginia beach, but my wifes family had a reunion a Myrtle Beach and it rocked. DC is always a great visit. Best wishes

Jessica said...

I love your hair, too! You have been some really cool places! I was really hoping to make it to the reunion just to catch up with you and the other Ovid girls. :) Glad you're doing well. Enjoy your trip this fall.