Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cassie Miller



I can't believe it's been ten years since we graduated!  After high school I went to Ricks College for one and a half years.  Then I was ready for a break from school so I moved to Logan to work.  Later I moved to Idaho Falls and went to Eastern Idaho Technical College and completed their Medical Billing program.  I loved being involved in the medical field and really enjoyed working for two family physicians.  Then much to my surprise and years of trying I found out I was pregnant and expecting twins!!! 
 I continued to work in Idaho Falls through most of my pregnancy and then moved back to Bear Lake in the fall of 2004.  I was going through a divorce and about to become a single mother of two and needed all the help I could get from my family.  In January 2005 I had my twins!  A boy named Jory and a girl named Morgan.  They are so much fun and yet alot of work.  Now we are going through the terrible two's times two!  The twins keep me very busy and exhausted most of the time.  On the side I work full time as an administrative assistant at Agrium in Soda Springs.  Life is crazy but mostly fun!!

1 comment:

Jessica Y. said...

Wow Cassie, your babies are sure growing up. They are adorable.