Sunday, July 29, 2007

Jessica Turner



Jessica (Turner) Yates graduated from Idaho State University in 1999 with a nursing certificate.  She met her future husband, Joe, at ISU and they married in 2000.  After his graduation in 2003 from ISU, they moved to Louisville, Kentucky where Joe began dental school at the University of Louisville.  They have three daughters, Kaitlyn, 6 and Jenna, 4 who were born in Idaho, and their most recent addition Madelyn, who just celebrated her first birthday. After graduating from dental school this May, Joe will begin a one year general practice residency in Louisville. They hope that this next year they will be able to move closer to home to set up practice.

4 comments:

Brandon B said...

Aw, look at you guys. Nice girls. Did Joe go get checked up yet? I told my wife that if we have another girl before having a boy I'm getting checked up to make sure both gender swimmers are OK. JK. Anyway, I emailed you about maybe getting together with you guys at the cinci zoo.

Pants said...

Jessica--I was so happy to see pictures of your family. I had forgotten that you were in Louisville. I was just there in March for a conference--NUTS!

Taggart said...

Hey Jessica. Christian and Gina Anderson say 'hi.' The just moved into our ward and have become great friends. Haven't had their baby yet though. Anyway, good to see that things are going well for you.

Jessica Y. said...

Marti, I can't believe you were in Louisville in March! If you ever have an excuse to come back this way, let me know! I would love to catch up with you!