Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jessica Eborn




I've spent the last ten years having a lot of great times!  I graduated from BYU with a degree in Accounting.  I moved to Denver, where I lived for four years and met my husband, Krynn.  He is also an Idahoan- from Rexburg!  We were married in 2004, and moved to Albuquerque a year ago where Krynn is a completing his residency in Radiology. I am an accountant for a German investment company and am working on my MBA in the evenings.  In the last ten years I've learned you can be an athlete even without hand-eye coordination!  I ran a marathon in 2004, and we spend our free time mountain and road biking, kayaking, hiking, camping, snowboarding, and traveling.  

5 comments:

Brooke D said...

I never would have thought that so many people got so far away from BL. It's a whole other world out there outside the walls of our little town, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where that second picture was taken. Looks like Rothenberg, Germany. Looks like you've caught the travel bug. I'm always looking for somewhere new to go.

Jessica said...

Andrea,

You're right! It is Rothenberg, Germany. My dad served his mission there and has a picture of himself in front of this same "crooked house." My work took me to Germany last fall.

Looks like you've been doing a little traveling, too. Isn't it great?!
Jessica

Pants said...

Jessica! You ran a marathon! Way to go!

JaNea said...

Looks like you are doing well and having lots of fun!