Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Brooke Davis (Eborn)







holy cow, are we old or what? Here's an update on me. I went active duty army in 1998 and spent my days at Ft. Lee VA. I met my husband and we now have kids. Nathan 8 and Lance 3. We have spent most of our lives in VA and recently moved to Charlottesville. I have been promoted to Technical Operations Supervisor for Comcast Cable. I spent 6 years in the field working with fiber optics and what not...We own a home and due to the recent promotion are renting out the home that we own and are renting another. Sounds confusing. In that last 6 months I have decided to go back to school so I am currently working on my associates degree (which is mostly generals anyway) Can I just say I HATE writing courses. My husband and I have been married for 8+ years and he works for G.E. (General Electric) I am so excited about this Blog and look forward to getting in touch with everyone.

4 comments:

Brandon B said...

Hey Brooke,
Good to hear that you are doing so well. Back to the grind stone of school for you too, ehh? I hated writing courses too, but now I don't mind them so much (my wife was an English major). Anyway, I love your boys' hair. What part of OH is Toby in. What is he doing?

jameswolff said...

Brooke,
I was thinking about trying to get a job with GE after the Navy. It all will depend on where I could find a place to live. I would actually like to go to VA though. At least the DC area. Your kids look great, but I bet 2 boys can be a handful.

Jessica said...

Brooke,

What a great family! I run into Bro. Shapp once in a while (he's in my Stake) and he gives me updates on all the Bear Lakers he still keeps in touch with. :) Sounds like you and Breanne and Toby are doing well!

Brandon B said...

Sorry, the wife said "No." Look like you'll have to write your own papers.