Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lorraine King




Although it seems like high school was just a few years back, I guess things have changed a bit for me.  I went to ISU for a year and then married Justin.  After having our first son I quit work to be a full-time mom.  We are now living in Nounan raising our three boys.  (Hunter – 6, Gage – 5 and Eli – 2 months old.  I do accounting from home in between the demands of the kids!  We spend a lot of time outdoors enjoying the beauty of the Bear Lake Valley, camping, four-wheeling, and hunting.  LIFE IS GREAT!   

2 comments:

Brandon B said...

Hey Lorraine,
What year did your husband graduate? You guys look good together. Your boys look like fun.

Pants said...

Lorraine,

Three boys--you are so lucky! They are adorable. I'm a little jealous that you live in Nounan--I always thought it was one of the most beautiful spots in BL.