Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jamie Briggs


After graduating, I attended Ricks College. During this time, I met my husband, David Parke. (Imagine that--at Rick's College! ;) ) We were married on May 22, 1999. That Fall, we moved to Logan, where I attended Utah State. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. Since then, our family has grown and we have moved to Montana. We live in David's hometown, just outside Drummond, MT. We have three kids, two boys and our little girl. There names our Jacoby, Ethan, and Bailey. When the boys were younger, I worked out of my home for a C.P.A. I did the bookkeeping for six various companies. However, life became to hectic. So now I am busy chasing after my little crew!  

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jamie,
A fellow bean-counter! :) Your family is beautiful. Hope you are doing well.
Jessica

Brandon B said...

Hey Jamie,
Nice family. Tell me how to get one of those little boys. We've been trying but haven't had any success yet. Glad to hear all is going so well.